Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ribbon, Lace and Flowers

Hello fellow crafters and bloggers.
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying your
weekend. I hope I can get some crafting time in. It is
suppose to rain so I plan to spend my time inside.
In my header picture is another card I made. Kind of
simple because I am trying really hard to use my stash.
Sorry I missed posting yesterday, the day just got real
crazy. My husband realized that he needed to get in and
get his DOT physical done that very day or he would be
in jeopardy of loosing his CDL. Got him in and got it done
before the end of the day. I had bills to pay and get some
groceries we were out of just about everything. The lawn got
mowed before the rain moved in. By the evening I was
spent.
The pictures of the flowers are some of the items that I
am adding to my giveaway. Remember to leave a
comment to be entered. I will continue adding to my
giveaway until I reach 100 followers then I will draw
 a name.

The next couple of days will be crazy. I need to get my
husband ready to be gone for a few days. He has to go
to Redding to the corporate office for some meetings.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!
 
 


No comments: