Friday, March 31, 2017

Father's Day Box cards

Hello everyone!!!!!
I was hoping to have this post up yesterday but got
tied up working with my design partner Sally creating
some new SVG files for our Lime and Bean Etsy
store.
Sally created this box card SVG file (pictured below)
I love all the tools that she created to go with it.

I had a different idea as to how I wanted my box card
to look so I created the one below. I rounded the
corners of the box with my corner punch and I also
cut the front flap off. I cut a few rectangle pieces by
hand, inked the edges to make it look like drawers
of a tool box. I hand cut several strips from some
foil paper which I added to the top of the rectangles.
I cut the tools from the SVG file and used them to
decorate the tool box.
Hope I sparked some creativity. It is so nice to be
able to take an SVG file and be creative with it.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments: