Thursday, March 16, 2017

Pokemon Piñata

Well hello everyone!!!!
Sorry I have been MIA was a bit under the weather.
I don't want any of you to think that I have given
up on our new venture of doing SVG cut files with
my friend Sally. Along with not feeling so well
we were having problems with our files and how they
were changing in size. We have taken care of that issue.
So we have created a couple of new files that will be
going up soon over at Lime and Bean Etsy shop.
The other thing that kind of stopped us in our tracks is that
Sally's daughter has a birthday coming up this weekend and
she wanted a Piñata. Well I got to working on one and this
is what I came up with.

Wish I would have had a little more time to make this
but I am happy with how it turned out. As you can see
now I am just not a card maker. LOL
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!!!!
Talk to all of you soon.

No comments: