Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Fathers Day SVG card file

Hello everyone!
Glad you could stop by.
Here is a couple of Fathers Day cards that are made
using the same SVG cut file.
In the first picture is my take on the Card file that Sally
Havice created for our Lime and Bean Etsy shop.
I used a foil cardstock to cut out the word DAD and
ran it through my big shot using my Spellbinders
embossing folder to create the diamond plate look.
The cardstock with the motorcycles came from a
cardstock pack that I bought a Tuesday Morning
some time ago. Below is Sally's card. 

The file comes with the picket fence, flower pot, flowers
and stem cuts.
The nice thing is that anyone can take a cut file
and with some creativity make several cards all with
a different look and style.
Hope you like both of the cards.
Good night everyone.

No comments: