Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mom Card SVG file

Hello everyone!
Well look who's back. A while back I told you all that
I was on a new venture with a friend of mine. We finally
got all of the issues taken care of . Now that we got it
some what together more files will be going into our
baby company Lime and Bean on Etsy.
 

My friend Sally the designer of our baby company
created this card SVG cut file. I really like this card
but those of you that know me know that I always
think or at least try to think out of the box and so I
created this card.
 I used the Lawn Fawn die and cut out the Happy
Mothers Day. I used the dollar tree glitter paper
and cut out the MOM letters. I found the ribbon
with the stamped image in my stash along with
the bling. So there you have it one card SVG cut
file done two different ways. So remember to be
creative and think outside the box.
Thank you for stopping by. Make sure you visit
Lime and Bean at Etsy. Have a great evening!

No comments: