Monday, March 6, 2017

Layered Pickup SVG file

Hello everyone!
I wanted to get this posted earlier but I have been a
little under the weather. I first started out with a cold
and now am feeling sick to my stomach but I think
that the whole stomach thing is just some stress.
So my friend Sally has been creating SVG cut files
and I have partnered up with her and are trying our
hand at designing cut files.

The blue pickup I did on a smaller scale that will work
for and A6 or A7 card the red one is a bit bigger that
can be used to decorate for a party or on a wall. Yes
I did leave out the center black circles. Like I say I am
playing with the file and trying to decide which way I
like best.
If you would like to purchase this file you will find it
on Etsy
                                       https://www.etsy.com/shop/LimeandBeanSVG?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great
afternoon!!!!!!
 

No comments: