Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy Summer II

Summer time means fair time. I went and bought our fair
passes early so that we would save some money. The
first night we went to the demolation derby. Here is my
ticket for that.


We went to the fair and looked around.
My husband is not a big fan of rides.


I know not a great picture but I tried
several times to get a good one of my
fair pass.


some of the demo cars


some of the steers for the Rodeo


Quilts that were judged.
It was fun and it brought back
a lot of childhood memories.

Have a Splendid Day!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I would have had a ball there! And those quilts would have kept my attention more than the rides...I'm with hubby at this age. But when I was younger?....I rode everything in sight!!! ^_^

Paper Sewn Visions said...

We did have a ball there. My husband has never been a real fan of the rides yet he rode bulls what the heck is that all about I say.