Sunday, September 5, 2010

Busy Summer VI

Along with all the fun that I have been having there
has also been some work and that work has been
in the garden. I go at least once a week and weed
the garden and lately I have gone out every day and
picked some veggies from the the garden. Here are
some pictures of what I have been harvesting out of
my garden. Some of the pictures are as i'm putting
up my veggies for winter.


What I usaully pic a day.


A bell pepper still on a plant.


Getting ready to blanche corn.


Cutting up the jalapenos and bell peppers
and freezing them for winter.
I still have a lot more veggies to put up
for winter.

Have a Splendid Day!!!

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Wish I lived near you!! That corn, peppers, and zucchini would be MINE!!! WOW! Your garden is producing wonderfully. I'm happy for you! Veggies all winter! Yum! :-)

Paper Sewn Visions said...

I to wished you lived by me so that I could share with you too.
As some would say I have corn coing out of my ears. LOL

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!