Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call Submission

Hello Everyone,
Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having a Design Tean Call.
She asked that you design a card or layout using the colors
orange, green, brown, turquoise and an optional color. These
colors remind me of fall so I used the Gypsy Wanderings
cartridge that I received when I got my Gypsy. I really like
this cartridge because it has something for every season. I used
biege as my optional color.
Recipe
Pumpkin and leaves - Gypsy Wanderings cartridge
Papers -Bazzill Bascis Cardstock
Tools- Ek punch, Fiskars Texture Embossing Plates ll,
Skipping Stone Stamps, G Studio Sparkle Writer
Inks- Stamping up Basic Black, Pale Plum. Tim Holtz
Antique Linen (Distress) Martha Stewart Gold,
and Stem Green.
Embelishments - Twine (homemade by me) Red Heart
crochet thread, and an orange sharpie.
I hope you enjoyed the card. Wish me luck. Thank you for
stopping by. Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Missy said...

This is really pretty, I love the pumpkin with the leaves behind it!! The colors remind me of fall as well! Good luck!!

Marie said...

The pumpkin is adorable! Fall is one of my favorite seasons!
Good Luck!!!
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Missy for the kind words about my card. Fall is always so pretty because of all the colors.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Marie thank you for stopping by and the kind words. I think fall is my favorite too because of all the beautiful colors