Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just Plain Lazy!!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Lately I've been a little lazy in crafting and blogging..........LOL....
Just like the the dogs in my header picture I've been busy with
so many other things that my crafting has been on the back burner.
Aren't the dogs cute?????
In the next picture I was featured in a treasury created by
Thank you Corkycrafts for including my tag. For those of you that
haven't heard there are alot of shops in Etsy that have sales going
on. If you have a chance go take a look.
I finally got my sewing machine out and did some sewing. I made
a new seat cover for our outdoor swing. It looks a lot better than
it did. This is what it looks like now.
This is what it looked like before I made the cover. It was looking
bad . Very well used and worn.
This a picture I took back in May when the trail riders were
on the John Day Trail ride. I liked how it turned out. Some of the other things I have been busy with is Community
Days events that happen in September, The Warden float, Warden Development Council and then of course if you haven't
heard by now this is the big one..........I'm running for Mayor.
I know call me crazy. This way no one can say that all I do is
complain about things but do I ever do anything about it. I can
at least say I tried to become the Mayor a position that can help
make things happen.Till my next post have a Splendid evening!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm keeping my comments to myself about everything but the swing cover. LOL It's very beautiful! Nice re-do!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Come on Deb I live for your input.....LOL...... Thank you for the kind words about my swing cover re-do.