Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bad weather

Hello Everyone, This is not what I had intended to blog about today but sometimes things happen that send you for a loop. Yesterday at about noon it started to snow here. It wasn't bad just wet. At six in the evening my son who works the night shift was head to work when all of a sudden the temperature dropped and created a sheet of ice on all the roads around here. My son lost control of the car and rolled it . It was a one and three quarter roll. I thank the lord that he had his protecting hand over my son. My son Casey came out of that accident with a stiff neck and hurting back. He has no bruises or cuts which is just amazing. I spent a few hours at the hospital last night waiting on my son to see what the doctors had to say. That was emotionally draining. I tell my son that he needs to praise the lord that it wasn't real bad. So now tomorrow we will be out car shopping which is one thing that I really hate doing. The header picture is of his car. Today we had to work at getting the car towed and talking to the insurance company. You know how that is. Hopefully things will settle down here and I'll get to blog about all other crafts that I have completed. Until my next post everyone be careful and stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Oh No!!!!! :-( I'm so sorry that your son had to go through this, but I'm so happy he's safe and that he didn't get really badly injured!! That must have been a terrifying day for you! You know I can sympathize!!! It's been a tough week here too. Things in your life can change in the blink of an eye, can't they?!!! Hug him up, and find a car that can take a lickin'...or a rollin'!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb, it was really a heart stopper.It was also so amzing that he came out with next to no injuries. I praise the lord for that. We just never no when things can happen.I have hugged him so many times I think he is tired of me...LOL...I'm praying that the car hunt is quick and easy. Right now he is using my car and the heater doesn't work that great in it.