Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tins repurposed

Hello My Fellow Bloggers,
Some time ago I showed you a couple of tins that I was working on. In
my header picture is one of four all done. In the picture below is what
it actually looked like till I dressed them all up. The next picture is one that I thought was done but when I started
taking pictures of them I realized that something about them just
didn't look right or finished for that matter. So I went back to the
drawing board and decided to add a bow to them. This what the end result was. In the pictures below you will see what all four turned out like. I tried to coordinate the bows with the cardstock that I used to cover
them with. In some cases that was not possible because I was using scraps to cover
the tins so I had to find a solid color that corordinated. Like in the one
pictured below. Here is another one. The strips around the bigger portion of the tin was
about an inch and on the lid was half an inch.
Here is the last one. I am now really happy with how the all turned out. They can be used to gift treats in and after the treats are gone they can
be used as storage. Hope you like them as much as I do. Until my next
post, Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: