Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Morning 11/6/12

A good tuesday morning to everyone.
I hope to find everyone doing well. I finally feel like
I'm getting back on track. I may just get to celebrate
Thanksgiving on the actual day. There for a while I
thought that I might be celebrating Thanksgiving in
December....LOL..
Wow look we haven't arrived at
Thanksgiving and I'm showing you Christmas items
that I found at Tuesday Morning the store. In my
header picture is a christmas stamp set that I bought
for $2.99. The next photo is a box that I got for only
$1.50 because it was coming apart and had one on the
pieces missing.

Once I cover it with some neat cardstock and embellish
it I'm sure it will look beautiful.
In the next photo is some embelishments that I purchased
for $2.99 a package of three.

You will be seeing this on some of my creations in the
near future. There you have it as promised I'm making sure
that I stay on track on showing others how to find
bargins and create without spending to much.
On another note please don't forget to join in on some
challenges. We would love to see your creation on
NMW Challenges blog. If you would like to participate
follow the link below.
Make sure to visit the design team for inspiration.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
 

No comments: