Monday, November 26, 2012

What Snowman?

Hello Fellow Bloggers.
Hope to find you all doing well. I am doing well.
As of yet we have had no snow here and so there
is no chance of building a snowman. The only snow
or snowmen that I can work with are on paper.
In my header picture is another tag that I made.
The sentiment reads: "The sun melts a snowman
but a snowman melts the heart."
I embossed the tag with a cuddlebug folder and
used some embossing pearl powders to bring out
the snowflakes. The snowman print actually came
on a box of chocolates. The rubber stamp is from
The Rubber Stamp Connection. Holly leaf ribbon I
bought at Big Lots. I used a Martha Stewart punch
for the to snowflakes and they are punched out
of glitter cardstock.
I want to remind everyone that there is still time
to do some cyber shopping and that many of the
shops on Etsy have cyber monday sales going
on.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Afternoon!!!
 

2 comments:

marion said...

What a lovely project Velma, have a great day and hope everything is well, hugs, Marion

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Marion. Yes everyting is well with me. Hugs, Velma