Thursday, January 17, 2013

Carnations blooming in my dreams

Hello Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm.
Our tempeture is slowly climbing up there. We
have gotten up into the twenties. Boy can you
really tell the difference. In my header picture.
is one of the new cards that I made. The carnation
stamp is a Stampin Up stamp from some years
back and I'm not sure what it's called.
The white carnation is made from the Mother's Day
Bouquet Cricut cartridge. The butterfly is made with
one of my new EK Sucess punches.  
I guess that I'm hoping/ dreaming for spring to arrive
soon and planting flowers on alot of my cards lately.
You'll get to see what I mean as I post the cards that
I've made recently....LOL...
I want to Thank the NMWC Design Team for  all the
birthday wishes yesterday. Awesome and talented
group of ladies. Don't forget to stop in and visit
the NMWC blog and see who all made the design
team. New challenge starts in February at NMWC
blog. Until my next post Have A Splendfid Day!!!

1 comment:

JenniferD said...

What a Gorgeous Design! Love your Blog! Cann't wait to work with you on NMWC!