Monday, January 28, 2013

Keeping my New Years Resolution

 
Hello fellow bloggers!!
Hope to find everyone doing well and staying warm.
Can you believe that I am still keeping up my New Years
resolution? We are almost into a new month so I knew
that I better get my Christmas card done and posted on
my blog. If you read my blog you know that last year I
was very behind in making my Christmas cards so I
made a New Years resolution that I would make a
Christmas card and tag every month so as to maybe
get ahead of the game. Speaking of games will you
be watching the Super Bowl or will you be out shopping?
I will be home watching the game only because I need
to use all my craft supplies before I buy any more...LOL..
I think I have a stack of cardstock maybe three feet tall.
Ok I'm rambling so lets move onto the card I made.
Below is what the card looks like inside.
 

Card Recipe:
Red and white cardstock
Pattern paper from My Minds Eye (Santa Claus)
Rubber stamp: Stampendous
Poinsettia
Water colors
Tim Holtz Distress ink (tea dye)
Seam binding
Spellbinders Nestabilities (Floral Ovals)
 
Hope you all like my card. Now don't forget that
No Matter Which Challenge Blog begins a new
challenge soon and there are a great group of ladies
that will help inspire you to join in. So keep reading
and watching for the new challenge. Until my next
post Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful colours

Sue

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Sue for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Hugs, Velma