Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What's your dream?

Hello fellow bloggers and a Happy New Year!!!!!!
Here it is day one of the new year. I hope everyone is
doing well so far. What are your hopes and dreams for
the new year? This year for me will be bringing some
big changes, just not to sure when exactly. I will be sure
to blog about it when it does happen though.
In my header piture is a mini album made from a 12 x12
piece of cardstock. I know we just made it to January of
the new year and looks like I'm already working on
Valentines projects. Not so this is just a mini of love.
The following pictures are of the pages inside.

I'm thinking about adding an envelope to the first page
because it looks like it's not finished. If I do I will take
another picture of it and post it later.



The next picture is the back cover.

This was a pretty fast project. I think I will be making
a few more of these.
This last year I felt that I got so behind on everything
that I decided that I will be working at making at least
one Christmas card and one tag a month. So if you see
that I have not posted a Christmas project for the month
I would like all of you to help me by reminding me
.....LOL....
I'm off to start putting away some of the decorations.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!
 

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning, such a beautiful design and gorgeous detailing
Happy New Year!!
Sue

marion said...

Fab project ! Happy new year to you and your family, hugs, Marion

JenniferD said...

Wow Love it! Gorgeous colours and details Love your work!So Excited to get to work with you. See you over at NMWC <3