Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Crazy Valentine

Hello everyone.
Hope you are all enjoying your saturday. I'm still
working on getting things organized and I'm still
fighting with blogger to get my photos to download.
I finally bit the bullet and went through the long
process of getting my photo uploaded. In my header
picture is a card that I made using scraps. I'm trying
to use up the scraps as much as possible.
 
 
Since I'm trying to use the scraps I really don't know
who the paper company is that made the papers that I
used in this card. I have been using up the scraps by
cutting flowers, frames and such out. I've been stamping
tickets and cutting them out too.  Maybe this will make
it easier and faster to get a card made. All I will have to
do is dig out the die cuts that are already made. Wishful
thinking right? Right! 
I will have to show you some of the new toys that
I recieved. I have been having fun with all my new
crafting toys.
I would also like to remind everyone that new
challenges begin in February over at NMWC Blog.
There are also some new faces on the design team. If
you get the chance stop in over there and meet the new
very talented ladies.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Evening!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

marion said...

Such a fab and cute card, so lovely to see a creation from your hand again, hugs, Marion