Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is your grass green?

Hello fellow bloggers.
I know it's a little late but I got busy and forgot to
post a blog earlier today. A little update on Marion, doctors
say she has parainfluenza stage 2 which is not good for
the health issues she already has. I ask you to continue
praying for her and her family. Thank you!!!!
Now to my card.
In my header picture is just another card I made.

The card is made of many scraps that came from other
projects that I have been working on and some of the
cardstock I don't even know where it came from. The digi
is from Paper and Prints. Thank you paper and prints for
allowing me to use your digi. The grass was done with
a stamp from Fresh Impressions and the sentiment is
an Inkadinkado stamp from the You Are Invited set.
I thought about making the grass less green since well our
grass is still brown but decided that green grass was
better. 
Hope you like my card. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Evening!!!!!!! 

No comments: