Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thrifty Tuesdays

Hello fellow bloggers!
Hope to find you all doing well. Looks like i'm getting back
in the groove of things....LOL..... Well in all honesty not
really. I am real busy taking care of some things that will
be bringing some big changes in my life but I have to keep
it to myself for a little while longer. So let me get to my
header picture. Now that the holidays are over at least the
big ones that make some of us want to pull our hair out..
ha ha ha.
All the pictures on my post are some of the items that I
purchased at all the after Christmas sales.

Cardstock that ranged from seventy-five cents a sheet
down to twenty-five cents a sheet (Teresa Collins, My
Minds Eye, Graphic 45 etc).

Paperstacks that ranged from three dollars to fifty-nine
cents.

I know that new products will be coming out and this will
be the old of last year. To me it makes no difference if it's
last years as long as I can create something with it.I had to
stop at different craft stores to get the bargins but I was
already out there so why not stop at every store.
For those who are on a tight budget it's the only way to go.
As I have said before I want to show everyone that you can
create on a budget and here is some of the proof. Hope this
can be of some help
So until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!
 

No comments: