Friday, March 21, 2014

Box Card

Hello everyone
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying the lovely
spring weather. I have been doing some yard work. I also
have been working on our taxes which is the reason I have
not been around. I was having trouble finding all the receipts
from our move. I know that I had placed them all in one
envelope but couldn't find it. I had a disaster in the living
room for a few days. Didn't get much sleep these last few
days because it was driving me crazy. I finally found what I
needed and got my taxes done. Glad that it's done.
In my header picture is a box card that I made using the
Ladies Diary stack from Graphic 45.

I used two 12 x 12 sheets of cardstock to make this box card.
 I also did a lot of fussy cutting. Hope you like my card. Until
my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments: