Friday, April 4, 2014

Making no promises and a new card

Hello everyone,
hope to find you all doing well and enjoying the new season that
has arrived. I have had some full days making appointments, getting
estimates, house sitting, pet sitting, crafting, making summer plans,
spring cleaning, the list goes on.  We are getting the garage rewired
so that we can get it finished off. We are also getting ready to pour
a new carport floor and some new sidewalks. It's been a little crazy
around here but I have managed to do some crafting. It's been fun
creating box cards. Below is a picture of what the box card looks
like before it is opened.

The next picture is the box card when opened
 
The balloons are a rubber stamped image that I colored with
water color pencils. The cake is a cricut die-cut that I also
water colored. I am real happy as to how this card turned out.
Hope you like it too. I forgot to get a picture of the matching
envelope. I will try and get a picture of it tomorrow when
I am taking pictures of all my other projects. I can't promise
that I will post it tomorrow because we work on our home
projects and we quit in time to eat before it gets to late and
by that time we are spent. It will all depend on how tired I
am in the evening. So until my next post
Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!

No comments: