Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Everything is black and white

Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying some nice
weather. It has been nice here and getting warmer every day.
Even though things are getting colorful all around us with
everything in bloom my world well my creative world is a
little black and white.
A while back I talked about having to re-take some pictures
because they were all a little dark and was having a time in
photo shop. When I would try and lighten the picture it would
distort the true color. Since I had to do re-takes I decided to really
play my camera.
These pictures are my card that I made playing around and
trying a few different techniques. The sentiment is from Fiskers
Lasting Love Quotes stamp set. This is a window card.  

I would like to know what you think about these pictures.
Do they catch your attention? Does it take away from the
project? Leave me a comment about your thoughts.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments: