Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter box card #2


Good morning my fellow crafters.
I hope everyone is doing well and staying dry. We got a little
rain yesterday just like the weather people predicted. Glad for
the rain since we are behind in rainfall for the water year. Look
at me sounding like a weather person.....LOL..... which I am not
one so let me get to my card.
This Easter card is a little different than the last one.  A few more
embellishments have been added to this one. Below is a picture
of what the outside looks like before opened.
Before I go any further I need to give credit to the people that
actually designed the box card and also show step by step how
to create it on youtube.
Thank you Wendy Cranford and Queen B Creations.

Back to my card now
The rubber stamp images are from Studio G. Some of the
cardstock is We Are Memory Keepers Easter Basket collection.
Some of the cardstock used are scraps left from other projects.
Well there you have it another card and another post. Can you
believe that I've done three posts in a row? Well neither can I
.........LOL.......
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!

No comments: