Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter box card


Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying the spring
weather. I have had some full days trying to get some cleaning
done around the yard. We have also been working on the garage
cleaning it up, rearranging making it more user friendly. Can
you believe that with all the work that we are doing around the
house I still have time to craft?
In my header picture is an Easter box card that I made. Below is
what the card looks like before it is opened.
I wish I could remember who the maker of the cardstock is but
I have no idea since I used scraps that were from last year.

The bunny, chicks, and eggs are from the We Are Memory Keepers
line called Easter Basket. The basket is a stamp that I coloured
using my water color pencils. I had fun making this card. Hope
you like it.  I was hoping to get some posts done earlier but I am
still having trouble with getting my pictures to not turn out so dark.
After several rounds with my camera and using different locations
to take pictures I think I have found the best place to get some 
decent pictures. I am so happy for that. Well I better get back to
 getting something done around here. Soooooo
Until my next post
Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: