Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Envelope punch board crackers

Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope you are all doing well. Our weather has gotten a little
wet and cold. They are calling for snow in the mountains. I
welcome the rain and snow since we are behind in our water
levels. The poor farmers around here are so worried that they
will not have enough water for their crops this year. Hopefully
this weeks storm will ease some of their worries.
In my header picture is some of the crackers that I made with
my envelope punch board. Below are close up pictures. 
I made over a dozen of these. I was able to use some of my
scraps and I am finally starting to see my scrap pile shrink
a little.

They were pretty simple to make. I split the pile up between
to friends.


I put little bottles of fingernail polish, hair bands, stickers, play
jewelry, candy, and match box cars inside. 
My friends really enjoyed opening them up. Real big hit.
I pictured just one set because I made duplicates and it was a
little overwhelming if I tried to get them all pictured.
I hope you like what you see so until my next post,
 Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!

No comments: