Monday, April 21, 2014

Purple Passion Box card

Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather was
nice and warm here and we spent Easter with my in-laws. It
was a pretty nice weekend that we even got a few things done
outside. This next week we are to have rain every day so I
should be able to do a lot of crafting but pictures may be a
different story.
The card in the header picture I made for my friend Jaime
who loves purple.
Below is a picture of what it looks like when folded up.


I'm trying to use a lot of my scraps so some of the patterned
paper I'm not sure what collection they are from. Some of it
I know is a few years old because I do remember what project
I used it on and it was a while back.
Some of the flowers are from Prima and some of them I made
using a flower paper punch. The greenery is a die cut using my
Cricut. Hope you all like it as much as my friend did.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
 
 
I am entering this card in the following challenge
Hiding In My Craft Room:
 


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen these box cards and they are so cute. You did an amazing job and I have to say I am in love with this card.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the Flower challenge.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Graciellie Design said...

Oh this is SO very nice! I love that you chose lavender, the little flowers look so delicate. Lovely, lovely... Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Graciellie
HIMCR DT
gracielliedesign . blogspot . com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Lil Green Bug and Gracie CH for the kind words.