Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ballons in a box card


Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I will be enjoying
mine especially since it will be in the seventies here this
weekend. Planning to be outdoors most of the weekend some
work involved though...lol....
In my header picture is a box birthday card. Pictured below
is what it looks like when all folded up.

I had a lot of fun making this card. The balloons is an old
rubber stamp and because it is old and worn out a little I am
not sure who made it. I coloured the balloons with water color
pencils.
 
 
The patterned paper was scraps that I had left from another
project. The wood grain pink cardstock I'm sure many of you
recognize it coming from Tuesday Morning. I used some Prima
flowers and some flowers that were left from my floral creating
days.
I am real happy how this card turned out. Hope you like it too.
I almost forgot to share some happy news with you. Last Sunday
I won a Cricut cartridge, I didn't find out until Tuesday because I
was a little behind in my blog reading. When I receive it I will share
which cartridge and where I won it.
So until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!
 

No comments: