Friday, September 9, 2011

Good morning everyone,
I know that our summer is almost over and I just wanted to share
some more of the wonderful garden ideas that I got from the fair.
It may be to late this year but I hope that my header picture and
the picture below will help give you some ideas for your garden
next year.
The next couple of pictures of some more art work done on feathers. I couldn't seem to get a picture of this one without some type of glare
not even in the close-up picture below.
See what I mean about the glare?
My husband really liked the scene on the feather pictured below. The next picture is for you my friend Deb. Some of the crochet and
knitted entries at the fair. There was alot of really beautiful items entered in the fair. So much
work put into their craft. Thank you to all that still hand craft. I really
enjoyed seeing all the love put into it.
I actually went to the fair three times that week. First day was to see
Marian the second was to see the demo derby and the third time was
to go see the Rodeo. I'm not a real rodeo fan not even when my husband
use to rodeo. I'll tell you all about that some other time. The only reason
that we went to the Rodeo is because my husbands boss gave him the
tickets and then come to find out they were box seats it was a different
way for me and my husband to see a rodeo. LOL....Tomorrow I'll show
you some of the things that went on here in our small town on Labor Day.
Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! Those paintings on the feathers are amazing!!! I could even see the trout jumping up out of the water on the one your husband liked! Amazing!! So much creative talent out there!...Speaking of which, I sure wish I could have seen those crochet and knitted things in person!! To 'check out the competition'. LOL Not really...Just to steal some ideas and inspiration. :-) Thanks for sharing Velma!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

You are so welcome Deb. I just wished that I could have had the time to get some better pictures of everything that I saw. I think my favorite feather painting was the tulip. The paintings were so amazing. So many creative people out there.