Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sorry for the late post

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I'm sorry for the late post today but life just kind of got in the way.
I wish people that don't have anything to do would realize that others
do and that our time is valuable. Today I got up with plans of posting
my blog, cleaning the car, putting away some of the summer items
that are on the deck, canning tomatoes, and freezing bell peppers.
Well things didn't go as planned.
So here it is after one in the afternoon and now I'm posting my blog.
In the header picture is the Baby card that I made using the pink and
brown striped paper that I designed. The paper I designed is in the
picture below. Like I said sorry for the late post and a short one at that. So now
on to the recipe:
Recipe:
Brown, white, striped and Luxury cardstock
Fiscar edge punch
Linen distress ink
White paint pen
Plantin Schoolbook cricut cartridge (letter B)
Shear pink ribbon
Chocolate ink pad
Corner punch
White cardstock rectangle Until tomorrow. Have a Splendid afternoon!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very cute!! So many possibilities with that paper!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Yes there is Deb. Thank you for the kind words.