Sunday, October 13, 2013

Finally the last pages

Good Morning to all my beautiful followers.
Hope you are all doing well. As for me I am doing ok with the
exception of the weather I don't know what kind of weather you
are all dealing with but as for me and in my neck of the woods we have
had some cold days. We have stayed in the lower sixties, but they say
that we will be back in the seventies staring around Tuesday. I'll just
have to wait and see. With the cold spell that we had we were just not
real ready for so we were scrambling to get some things done around
here that I didn't realize that I hadn't scheduled any posts. So here is the
last pages of the purse mini.



Finally the last pages. A lot of pockets, tags, and mats. So many places
to put pictures. Hope you like it. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: