Monday, October 7, 2013

Tattered Pinecone basket

A good morning to all. Hope to find everyone well and rested
from the beautiful weekend. I had a great weekend because my
best friend has moved back to the Rogue Valley after some time
away. I spent my Saturday with my best friend, her daughter, and
grandson. We had a great time just visiting. Oh how I have missed
her.  Now I also hear that one of my other good friends is moving
back here. Life just can't get any better. Oh the trouble that we will
get into like before......LOL........
Ok so now onto my project that is in my header picture. Below is a
couple of pictures of what this basket looked like before I got my
hands on it.


I used my Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone die to upcycle the basket.
I also used some ribbon to give it some more color.
This was a quick project but I will be using it to fill it with cookies
for the holidays so I'm trying to get ahead of the holiday rush. Hope
you like it. Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!
 

No comments: