Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let me share

Good morning everyone.
Hope to find you all doing well and staying warm. Hopefully
you are all taking the time to get out and look at the beautiful
fall colors.
Usually on Tuesdays I show you some thrifty buys I have made.
Today I'm going to share something different. In my header picture
is a scene that is stamped. It is just the start of a beautiful creation. I
found a youtuber that creates some gorgeous scenes using just stamps.
Kevin is the owner of this stamp line and the creator. If you follow
the link below you can watch Kevin at work which is just amazing.
Now don't think that I won't ever show some thrifty buys on
Tuesdays because I have several to share.....LOL..... I just want
to keep things interesting. I hope that you take the time to watch
this video. Thank you for stopping by and until my next post
Have A Spelndid Day!!!!!! 
 

No comments: