Monday, October 14, 2013

My Skeleton Friend

Good Morning everyone, hope to find you all doing well.
The weather was beautiful yesterday that I got some things
done around the yard. Today I will be on a mission to find a
glass for our woodstove because we broke it while cleaning it
to prepare to use it. Little things that happen in life and we
go with the flow. Now onto my header picture. I made a
Halloween card using coredinations sand n tear it emboss 
cardstock. The header picture was taken before I added the
bling from Recollections so that all the words could be seen.

I embossed it using the Tim Holts Alterations Halloween Print
embossing folder then sanded the cardstock to bring out the
underlying color and make the words stand out. The stamp is
My Minds Eyes Lost and Found Halloween collection

I'm trying to use a lot of my stash cardstock before I go buying
anymore cardstock. I probably have about a three foot stack of
cardstock if I stacked it.....LOL.... and I know that I am not the
only one out here in blog world. I have a problem and I need help.
We need to start some type of cardstockaholics group. Ok so I'm off
the blog subject lets get back to my card....LOL......
A real simple card but I like how it turned out. Hope you like it
too. Until my next post. Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!

No comments: