Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cute Witch

Good Morning everyone!
Hope that you are all enjoying hump day. I know that I am enjoying
the day because the weather sure has been nice lately. I also have a
job interview this morning so wish me luck.
I have been having fun just creating. This new creation I know is
a little bright in color but I love how this card turned out. The digi
comes from The Enchanting Art of Heather Valentin. I coloured her
with water color pencils. Below is a close-up of the digi.


Isn't she adorable?
 
 
The pattern paper comes from the Recollections Midnight Magic
stack. This stack was put out in 2011. Like I said before I'm trying
real hard to use up my stash. So far I think I'm doing pretty good
In my upcoming posts you will see some old cardstock stacks.
Hope you like my card. Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!

No comments: