Friday, October 11, 2013

Mini Purse Album part 2

Good morning everyone.
Hope to find everyone doing well. I'm keeping busy creating and
working on a schedule to give some classes at my local scrapbooking
store. Well as promised here is the inside of the mini album starting
with the header picture. The first page is kind of plain but is also a
pocket. It holds two photo mats. The next picture is the back side of
the first page. Also you can see the next page. All the pages are
pockets.

The next picture is a close-up. It can hold the tag that is there
or a picture can fit there.

Next is the backside of the second page and the front of the
third page. This page also holds a tag.

I hope you like the inside as much as you like the outside. If
you have any questions make sure to leave it in the comment box
and I will get to it as soon as possible. Thank you for stopping by.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
 

No comments: