Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Baby girl album

Hello fellow crafters and followers.
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying the middle
of the work week.
Sorry for the absence I am trying to get ready for a show.
I committed to a show every Saturday for the next five
months. So it's going to get a little crazy.
This an 8 x 8 album that I finally got done.

I was a little slow last week in getting any creating done.
I took a spill. My knee has a bruise the size of a softball.
I got a floor burn on my elbow and I think I broke my big
toe. How did I take a spill you ask well I tripped on the
dogs bed.

Here are a couple more pages. I have also made pockets
of the pages themselves.

I won't show all the pages. I don't want to bore you.
Hope you like the pages I did post. I'm off to price all
my inventory.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: