Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gorjuss Girls

Hello fellow crafters and followers,
Hope to find you all doing well and creating. I have
been working on coloring rubber stamped images.
I have been trying different techniques. I have found
one that I like and works for me.

These are Santoros' Gorjuss girl stamps. The image on the
right was done with water color pencils and a blending
pen. The image in the middle was done with water color
pencils and a water brush. The image on the right was
done with ink pads and a water brush. Out of the three
techniques I like image in the middle the best so I will be
sticking with that technique I think.
What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment
to get entered in my giveaway. The winner will be drawn
at the end of this month. Until my next post Have A
Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: