Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How now brown cow?

Hello fellow crafters and followers.
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying the middle of
the week. I am just trying to stay healthy. I have had some
restless nights yesterday I got only two hours of sleep.
Lack of sleep sure is draining. I haven't felt like doing
much.
I had to push myself to sit and do this post. Here is my
project another box card.
 
 
I love to use pinks with browns so I used it on this birthday
box card.  Isn't it strange how a word can remind you of
such silly verses. When I think of brown my head thinks
how now brown cow. Am I the only one who thinks this
way? Who knows. I won't ask others for the sake that they
may think I'm crazy, I know I am crazy I just don't want
others to know that.....LOL....
Ok enough of this craziness. Hope you like the card. Until
my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by.
 

No comments: