Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ice Cream anyone?

Hello fellow crafters and bloggers!
Hope to find you all doing well today. I'm doing good
other than having a full day. I got so into creating that
I almost forgot to post a blog. Sorry that I'm a little late
in posting today.
My card that is seen in the pictures is a get well soon
card. I am playing with some of my Spellbinders dies
and trying to layer.

The stamp set that I used I have actually had it for
some time now. I won the stamp set about a year ago
and am just now getting around to playing with it.
It's a Papertrey Ink set called Comfort Food.
I am trying really hard to use what is in my stash and
not buy to much supplies. I think I am doing pretty
good thus far.
I am looking into getting into a Saturday market that
happens every weekend and starts in mid April. Hopefully
that will keep my mojo going and I will stay creative.
Besides my mojo in tact maybe I can make some money.
.....LOL.....
I'll see what happens.
 
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
 
Don't for get about my giveaway, leave a comment to
be entered and the winner will be picked at the end of
the month.
 

No comments: