Friday, April 17, 2015

Pink Attitude

Hello fellow crafters and followers.
Hope to find you all doing well and looking forward
to the weekend. I have lots of yard work plans for this
weekend since our temperatures are to be close to
eighty degrees.
Sorry for the late post today got a little tied up with
paper work and phone calls.
Here is a card that I made for a challenge and then
I think I forgot to post it.

I went back some ways on my blog to see if it ever
was posted and didn't find it so I thought I better get
it posted because I'm trying to clean up my picture files.
I love the sentiment.
If I have posted it before I am truly sorry. I hope you like
it anyways.
I always feel like I have so much to do and never enough
time in the day. So I'm off to tackle the next thing on my
long list of things to get done.
Until my  next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: