Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flower card

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. Yesterday I posted a flower card that
I made for our design team challenge. Some of my readers didn't
realize that it was actually a card. So in my header picture is the
picture of two other flowers that I had also cut out to make into a
card. These two my brain just couldn't at the time figure out how to
make them look more 3-D so I put them on the back buner.
In the picture below is the one that I made work the way my
brain had imagined.....LOL.....

We would love for you to come join in on
our challenge over at HIMCR. To join in follow the link below.
April Showers bring.........Homemade Flowers
also
Over at Lets Ink It Up we are still on our Distressing challenge
till the end of the month. If you would like to play along follow
the link below.
Challenge #22 Distressing


Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: