Friday, April 13, 2012

Love Mini Album

Hello Everyone,
I know it's late but I had several things that I had to take care
of  today, I hope everyone has enjoyed their day. In the header
picture is another of the mini albums that I had been working
on. This one I call my Love Mini Album. I know, I know, I did
not finish showing you all the pages of the other mini album but
I don't want anyone to get bored so I decided to start sharing this
one and maybe this weekend show you the last for pages of the
Butterfly mini. Below is the picture of the inside cover and one
of the pages from the new mini.



So what do you think about it?
Tomorrow we start a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft
Room. It would be nice if you played along. At Lets Ink It Up our
challenge runs to the end of the month. Come join in there too.
Challenge #22 Distressing
Until my next post Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Just beautiful, Vel! :-)

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Deb.

marion said...

This looks stunning !! Well done ! Hugs, Marion

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Marion.