Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Mini Album Pages

Hello Everyone,
Hope to find all of you doing well on this gorgeous day.
Below is a couple pictures of the pages in my butterfly mini
album.


The next pictures are of some more storage ideas. I bought
a over the door shoe holder and I'm using it for my punches.
Helped in being more organized.


Don't forget about the Design Team challenges that are still
going on.
Follow the links below to join in.
Color Challenge!
The colors this week are:
Pink Pirouette
Rose Red
Basic Gray
Challenge #22 Distressing
We would love for you to join in.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I love the mini books...and how cool, the new storage idea. :-) A place for everything, and everything in its new place!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Awww Deb, thank you for the kind words about the mini. I am working really hard at organizing and creating a space for me to do all my crafting at. Slowly but surely I will get all done. Thank you for stopping by.

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love the way you store your punches. I would have never thought of that, lol. joann sassy raggedy

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Joann, I didn't come up with this idea someone else did and I just cpoied...LOL... Thank you for stopping by. Hugs, Velma