Saturday, April 14, 2012

HIMCR Challenge #42 Super Scrap Saturday

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope to find everyone doing well. Today starts a new challenge
over at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Challenge # 42 Super Scrap Saturday.
Take out your scraps and lets see what you can create with them.
In my header picture and the one below is what I came up with.
I made this card because my oldest sons birthday is on wednesday
and I needed to get a card done so I could mail it to him. The
thing about this card is that I'm not sure where some of the cardstock
came from since I used my scraps. I really can't give the recipe other
than I used my cricut to cut out the sentiment and then used glossy
accents to make it shiney. The shiney sentiment made it hard to get
a good picture of the card. Believe me it looks alot better in person. 

Please join us in our new challenge . We would love to see how
creative others can be. To join in follow the link below.
Don't forget to check out the design teams creations. Until my
next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card Velma! I am sure your son will LOVE it!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Jessica. I think he will love whats in the card more...LOL...

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Cute card!! My son is the same way he loves what everyone puts in them!!
Angela

An'Jenic G. said...

Velma, I love the paper you used. Boy do I wish this wasn’t a scrap. LOL! Would be great for Father's Day! Your son will love his card. I love it. Tell him "Happy Birthday" from your DT Sis with many wishes and blessing.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Angela for the kind words. I think all kids are that way....LOL....

Paper Sewn Visions said...

AJ it would be a good Fathers Day card. Thank you for stopping by and I will tell him his aunt wishes him a Happy Birthday.