Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just a note

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick note today. In my header picture is some of the things that
I had been working on for almost two weeks. The new royalty for our
community was crowned last night. The saches that the girls are wearing
I sewed those and then they were taken to a printer. Two of us decorated
the stage. The back drop I made and then had to hang it up. All the stars
I cut out of glitter cardstock with my cricut. The floral arrangements I
arranged. I had help with the arch. The theme is "Under the Moonlight"
I also put most of the music together for last night. Today we had to go
and take everything down, but at least we were done in about an hour.
I even made the moon. So yes I have been crafting but not my every day
things.
Don't forget about the challenge over at HIMCR. #40 Freestyle Challenge
and the challenge at LIIU. Challenge #22 Distressing
We would really love for you to join us.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, you have been busy! It looks stunning, you must be very proud.

Maria x

trisha too said...

Looks like it was a lovely event!

:)

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Maria. Yes I am a little proud of myself. Along with all that I talked about getting done I also got two design projects done and twenty tags for a swap finished and mailed. Thank you for the kind words.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Trisha I was behind the scene all night so I really didn't get to see what it really looked like with the lights down low and the spotlight on the girls but I hope it looked great. Thank you for dropping in and leaving some kind words.