Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog hop date change

Hello Everyone,
Hope to find everyone well. It's friday and I'm sure many of you
are looking forward to the weekend as I am...LOL... On saturday
we start a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room be sure
to check that out. I want to talk about monday, I know, I know the
weekend isn't even here and I want to talk about monday. In my
header picture is a blog hop button that the very creative and
talented Ajenic Gibson created for the Heaven's Sweet Babies Blog
Hop that I will be a part of. Please be sure to join us.
This will be the line up:

 I know that on my last post I said that this would be on thursday that
past but It was changed and I got very busy yesterday. I'm still
fighting with my blog because it won't post my scheduled posts. I
know it's not just me I have read other blogs that since the change
they too are experiencing that same difficulties. Hopefully it will
get better soon.
Please don't forget the challenges that are going on for the design
teams that I'm a part of.
We would love for you to come join in on
our challenge over at HIMCR. To join in follow the link below.
April Showers bring.........Homemade Flowers
also
Over at Lets Ink It Up we are still on our Distressing challenge
till the end of the month. If you would like to play along follow
the link below.
Challenge #22 Distressing
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!

No comments: