Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your day with family and
maybe some friends. Our plans today didn't work out as planned. We
had planned to BBQ but the wind was a little nasty so at the last minute
I decided to make a ham. Things still turned out pretty good. In my
header picture is Marion who I call my adopted granddaughter. Her
parents brought her over to make some Easter cards on saturday and I
took a couple of pictures of her as she was working on her cards.

Her parents and my husband watched a movie while we crafted. I had a
pleasent evening just crafting with Marion.  Marion and I also planned
on a crafting night so she can come over and make a mothers day card.
All in all  very nice weekend.
Please don't forget about the challenge that is going on at HIMCR
and the one going on at LIIU. Follow the links below to join in.
Color Challenge!
The colors this week are:
Pink Pirouette
Rose Red
Basic Gray
 Challenge #22 Distressing
We would love for you to join in.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!!
Happy Easter!!!!!! 

2 comments:

marion said...

Happy Easter to you and your family. Hugs, Marion

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Marion. I hope you had a Happy Easter too.