Monday, April 16, 2012

Part 2 Love mini album

Hello My Fellow Bloggers,
Hope the weather is good in your area. In mine it is raining and
a little gloomy. No sunshine for us today. In my header picture
is the next pages of my Love mini album. The picture right below
is one of the inserts for journaling and adding pictures to on the
reverse side.


The picture above is another insert, and below is the next set
of pages

This is just real quick today. That dreaded cold is back and I'm not
feeling well but I have lots to do today. Hopefully I can get it all done,
we'll see what happens.  
Please don't forget about our design teams challenges. We would
love for you to join in. Follow the links below to play along.
 
Super Scrap Saturday.
and also
http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-22.html
Challenge #22 Distressing
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Yep! I like those too! :-) ... And enjoy being home sick while it's raining. We're breaking records with weather in the 90s today!...UGH!...Feel better, Vel!