Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fun with my new punches

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope to find you all doing well
I know a little late in the afternoon for me to be posting my
blog but I went grocery shopping with dad this morning
and time just got away. I had posted earlier in the month
about all the punches that I had bought over at TJ Max. I
thought that I would share with you what they look like 
when all punched out. Today I'm going to start with the
Halloween ones since it will soon approach us. In my
header picture is what the "Halloween Candy" punch 
looks like. Below is the Martha Stewart punch
" Jack-o-lanterns"

Next is the EK Success punch "Pumpkin"

Last is EK Success punch "Bats"

Sometimes you wonder if maybe you really liked it or not.
I was debating whether I would keep all of these but after
trying them out I decided I will. My friend was hoping that
if there were some that I didn't really care for that I would
sell them to her. Now I have all kinds of ideas rolling
through my brain as to what I'm going to make using these
punches. I can't wait to get started. Until my next post
Have a Splendid Afternoon!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

marion said...

They are gorgeous, can not wait to see them on a project. HUgs, Marion

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Marion. I'll show some soon. Hugs, Velma